My Personal Collection of different console games updated daily..

[PC] A Story About My Uncle (2012)

[PC] A Story About My Uncle (2012)
A Story About My Uncle is a first person platforming adventure game about a boy who searches for his lost uncle, and ends up in a world he couldn̢۪t imagine existed. Take help of your uncle̢۪s mysterious inventions that let you jump incredibly high and far through beautiful scenery, uncover clues to your uncle̢۪s whereabouts, and meet fantastical creatures that will help you on your journey.

The movement in A Story About My Uncle is a crucial part of its core gameplay – focusing on swinging through the world with a grappling hook that gives the player a wonderful sense of speed and freedom. Soar through a game world with a unique art style and a mysterious story that unravels before you.

Download:
RapidGator, DataFile, Uploaded, FileFactory, and More
Mirror

Download

Password: Hiero

0 comments:

Post a Comment